- There is always a large amount of uncertainty.
- It is much harder to stomach when there is volatility.
- When things are good, it feels great. When things fall, it hurts like hell.
- There is always room for improvement.
- Not all ideas are good ideas.
- Everyone has their own strategy.
- While there are lots of guidebooks, there surely is no rulebook.
- At the end of the day, you have to take a leap of faith to have any chance of winning.
- When the world changes you should consider changing your approach.
- A lifetime track-record of success is almost impossible to retain.
- Anyone with half a brain and some guts can do it well.
- Once you pull the trigger, commitment is key.
- Following the herd not only is a bad idea, it is dangerous.
- You never know when or where inspiration will strike.
- There will certainly be valleys, but if you believe in your convictions, they will also lead to peaks down the road.
- The greatest are admired by almost all of us.